- Staffed with highly trained Physicians in Emergency Medicine
- State-of-the-art medical technology equipments
- In-house medication dispensation to expedite your return home
- Our doctors provide treatment for minor injury and illness at the fraction of the cost of an ER visit.
- Walk-in care / No appointments needed
8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. / Mon - Sat
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. / Sun
Like emergency rooms, Selma Urgent Care offers laboratory work, X-rays, and other diagnostic testing in the same location. We have on-site diagnostic testing and medical service.
From Our Physicians & Staff
- BLOOD PRESSURE CHECKS
- SUTURING & SPLINTING
- X RAYS & LAB WORK
- DRAINAGE OF ABCESSES
- INTRAVENEOUS TREATMENTS
- BREATHING TREAMENTS
- PREGNANCY TESTING
- WOUND CARE
- RAPID STREP, INFLUENZA, AND
Selma Urgent Care is committed to providing the best and safest care possible for you and your family. You are the most important member of your health care team! We encourage you to take an active role in your health care by asking questions and openly communicating with your care providers.