Why Use Selma Urgent Care?
- Selma Urgent Care is continually staffed with highly trained Emergency Physicians. Few centers can claim this.
- Our physicians have decades of combined Emergency Department and Urgent Care experience.
- Each physician has years of experience in Emergency Medicine and has completed training in accredited US medical schools and residency training programs.
- As emergency physicians, we have experience treating patients of ALL ages with ALL types of medical problems…acute medical and trauma care for the entire family.
- Over 3,000 SF of clinical office space with 7 treatment rooms equates to shorter wait times even during the busiest seasons.
- Our waiting area consists of an upscale comfortable seating arranged around a quiet area, television viewing area, & coffee bar area.
- Waiting children will be entertained in our “Kid Zone” complete with diversions ranging from tabletop toys for the toddlers to fun reading areas for the adolescents.
- We utilize the most advanced electronic medical record (EMR) system available today. This technology allows us to rapidly assemble a comprehensive record of your visit, order medications and studies necessary for your treatment, relay the visit record to your primary care physician if desired, and electronically facilitate prescriptions for your continued treatment at home.
- We incorporate the latest digital x-ray technology, laboratory facilities and medication dispensing systems to allow the most comprehensive one-stop medical services available in this setting.
- Located just off Highland Ave. (I-80) on 1025 Medical Center Parkway right next to Vaughan Regional Medical Center on the RIGHT side of the hospital.
- Conveniently located just behind Selma Country Club heading towards Medical Center Parkway before (I-80) Highland Ave. on your left and next to Vaughan Regional Medical Center on the RIGHT side of the hospital.
- Whether at home or in the workplace, injuries and illnesses never seem to happen at a convenient time. We are open 7 days a week and after regular business hours.
- An appointment is never needed; you may walk in anytime and be seen within minutes.
- Service is sometimes viewed as a lost art in healthcare. We treat our patients as we would our own friends and family.
- Our staff is handpicked for their proven caring and compassionate service to others. We reward them based on the customer service ratings they achieve taking care of you.